3656 M/L Group/3756 M/L Group Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
Energy saving, eco-friendly, efficient: The new e-SV design allows easy service
and safe maintenance. The mechanical seal can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump!
B3656M/L – Product Bulletin w/ Curves and Dimensions
General purpose pumping
Features and Benefits
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and
availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers
- Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and
casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce
losses affecting performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for
piping connection versatility.
- NPT threaded connections are supplied on 1 1/2 x 2 - 10 and 2 1/2 x 3 - 8
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B.
Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.